Nazca – Paracas – Ballestas (EA 71)
Enjoy a visit to the famous Nazca Lines, a series of ancient geometric designs located in the Nazca Desert in southern Peru, which were designated by UNESCO: World Heritage Site in 1994. Also we navigate to the famous Ballestas Islands where we will observe large concentrations of sea lions and birds.
- Available throughout the year
- Day 1: Lima-Nazca-Paracas
- The journey begins with an early transfer from our hotel in Lima to the bus station. We’ll travel south along the Peruvian desert for about 4 hrs going through several agricultural and fishing villages. Once we arrive in Pisco, we we’ll be transfer to its airport. Here we board for an amazing 1.40 min flight over the spectacular Nazca Lines. Observe large drawings of birds, a spider, fishes, mammals, and other unidentifiable creatures and drawings. Transfer to our and the remainder of the afternoon is at leisure.
- Day 2: Paracas - Ballestas Island - Lima
- The last day begins with a nice solid breakfast at our hotel, and we will be transferred to the port early in the morning to navigate to the Ballestas Island, passing El Candelabro. These islands, also known as the Guano islands, have large concentrations of sea birds and sea lions in their natural environment. In the afternoon we return to Lima arriving late in the evening. (B)
- Transfers in Lima
- Bus Cruz del Sur from Lima to Paracas round trip
- Transfers from Paracas to Pisco airport
- Ballestas excursion with a bilingual guide
- Flight from Pisco over Nazca Lines
- Entrance fees
- Hotel in Paracas (1 night and breakfast (1)
- Airport taxes S/80.00 approx. ($10.00)
- Personal expenses